LEGOLAND Discovery Centre Toronto
Welcome to Merlin Entertainments! Do you have the Magic in you to create memorable experiences all for the love of fun? Want to join a team that creates smiles and memories globally on a daily basis? Then you have the magic to be Team Merlin at LEGOLAND Discovery Centre Toronto!
We are currently hiring for a Marketing Executive that will be right in the heart of our magic.
- Work with the Regional Head of Marketing to secure and implement local, regional and national partners and promotional opportunities
- Work with the Regional Trade Sales Manager to implement local, regional and national trade partners
- Oversee art direction within brand standards for all projects along with managing 3rd party design agency
- Ensure all projects are through production and in hand within the specified timeframe with deliverables
- Design/implement/Recap comprehensive and strategic plans for all interactive channels including Social Media, Google Analyltics, Website, PPC, SEO, & Review Sites
- Manage external LEGO and Warner Brothers relationship as it relates to marketing functions with direction from Central Marketing team and Regional Head of Marketing
- Responsibility to ensure compliance of Health, Safety & Security within the workplace and in line with the Group Policy (HS001)
- Four year degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field, or equivalent experience
- Experience in promotions and/or marketing specifically in developing and executing promotional partnerships (preferred)
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Positive attitude and willingness to adapt to dynamic environment
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word/Excel/PowerPoint) required
- Excellent communication and motivational skills
- Proven ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and multi task as necessary
- Great organization skills, detail oriented and self-starter
- Ability to work with people from all levels of discipline
- Open to new learning’s and quickly adapts to change
About The Benefits
- Flexible hours
- 30% discount in the retail store
- Merlin Magic Pass which give you free admission to Merlin attractions worldwide
- Employee Assistance Program
- FUN working environment and so much more!
If you are interested, please e-mail your resume via Indeed. LEGOLAND Discovery Centre Toronto is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes and work environments. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise the Human Resources Department of any accommodations needed to ensure you have access to a fair and equitable process. Any information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.
Merlin Entertainments, plc is a business built on fun. We are the world's second-largest visitor attraction operator. We operate over 100 attractions, eight hotels and three holiday villages in 22 countries across four continents and we run some of the best known names in global leisure. These include the likes of SEA LIFE, Madame Tussauds, the Dungeons, the Eye brand, and LEGOLAND. Whether you are serving delicious food, working in the office, maintaining the attractions, entertaining guest or operating rides, the objective is to provide a truly memorable experience and a great day out for all members of the family.
LEGOLAND Discovery Center is just like jumping into a giant box of LEGO® bricks with an abundance of all things LEGO-tastic! With two exciting LEGO rides, MINILAND featuring the iconic landmarks of the USA, a 4D cinema complete with three films, themed LEGO play and building zones, there are simply more LEGO bricks under one roof than you could ever imagine.
SEA LIFE is the world’s biggest aquarium. From sharks to sea turtles, and jellyfish to seahorses, SEA LIFE Aquarium showcases over 10,000 sea creatures worldwide.
We offer flexible opportunities, in a totally unique environment. We know this is a great place to work, but don’t just take our word for it…click here to see us in action!